Monday, May 28, 2012

Return to Rivendell by: Ellerysen

While crossing the Ford of Bruinen today it hit me... I have always wondered what changes would take place in Arwen's style after living in Gondor for a time. So I devised a "Return to Rivendell" look for my elf rune-keeper.  This is how I imagine Arwen's style would have adapted.





Character Credentials: Elf - Rune-keeper - Female

Shoulders: Fated Westfold Campaign Shoulder Pads, dyed Navy. (Tier7 craft)
Chest: Frostbluff Dress of Thanks, dyed Navy. (Yule Festival Reward - Aide the Poor)
Satchel: Threadbare Rune-Satchel, dyed Navy. (Rune-keeper starter satchel)
Mount: Steed of the Dusk-watch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like this a lot. I enjoy how the fur brings out the undyed part of the dress. It's somehow earthier that way.

And I love the second screenshot, with the "who, me?" pose. Nice!